NCM10RJB nLight NCM-10-RJB The nCM xx RJB family of nLight ceiling/surface mount occupancy sensors provide
The nCM xx RJB family of nLight ceiling/surface mount occupancy sensors provide a range of networked sensor solutions for applications with finished ceilings (e.g. ceiling tiles, sheetrock, plaster). nCM xx RJB family sensors utilize 100% digital Passive Infrared (PIR) detection and are available with several lens options, providing flexibility for multiple mounting height and coverage pattern requirements. Dual technology occupancy detection can also be added as an option for applications where occupants are stationary for long periods of time. nCM xx RJB family sensors are also available with an optional auxiliary low voltage relay for simple integration with a BMS system or other building system.
nCM xx RJB family sensors are powered via the nLight network bus and typically communicate with one or more nLight enabled luminaires (e.g. Lithonia VTLED Series) or nLight relay/dimming packs to enable control of fixtures individually or in groups. These configurations work standalone and do not require a connection to a larger nLight network.
• 100% digital PIR detection • Optional dimming photocell (ADCX option)
• Optional auxiliary low voltage relay (AR option) for dry contact output – relay only tracks occupancy by default, ignoring switch and photocell commands
• LED status indicator
• Adjustable settings (e.g. occupancy time delays, photocell set-points) via push-button or SensorView software application
• Broadcasts occupancy and photocell information over a local nLight channel
• Remotely upgradeable firmware