4” LED FIRE RATED ROUND ECONOMY SERIES DOWNLIGHT
Use of Product
The Fire Rated LED New Construction Downlight Series provides 2 hour fire protection by utilization of non-combustible insulation within the fixture's double wall. This design prevents flames, toxic gases, and ignitable gases to pass through into the ceiling plenum making a great choice for residential, multifamily, and commercial applications.
- 2 Hour fire rating
- Rated for direct contact with insulation.
- Insulation also performs as sound barrier thereby preventing sound between floors
- Watts: 12W
- Lumens: 800 Lumens
- Voltage: 120V (standard) with Triac/ELV driver. 120-277V (optional) with 0-10V driver.
- Color Temperature: 2700K, 3000K, 3500K or 4000K
- Color Rendering Index: 93+ CRI Typical
- SDCM: 2 Step binning
- R9 Value: 85
- LED Life: 50,000 hours
- LED Type: Cree LED for maximum light output
- Versatility: Interchangeable baffle, reflector, and trim ring in round and square
- Warranty: 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Wet Location Certified
Standard Triac/ELV or optional 0-10V driver provides high power factor with the optimum thermal management to prevent damage caused by high temperature. Driver protections include: output open load, over-current and short circuit, and over temperature with auto recovery.
Optional emergency back-up may be ordered separately. Unit operates for 90 minutes with LED modules up to 20 Watts and is Damp location rated , 120/277AC operational, 800 delivered lumens. Ceiling access required with emergency option.
Available in two driver selections. Standard driver is Triac/ELV driver (120V). Optional 0-10V driver is 120-277V, "018" provides 800 delivered lumens and "011" provides 1100 delivered lumens.
The RFL4 Series is constructed of durable heat sink, baffle or reflector, trim ring, diffused lens and Cree LEDs for optimum performance. Interchangeable round or square baffle, reflector, and trim ring are designed for convenient color selection and replacement in the field. Diffused, lens provides for even light output, glare control, and conceals LEDs from view.
Galvanized steel construction. The housing can be removed from plaster frame to provide access to the junction box.
Die formed 22 gauge galvanized steel construction. Housing interior is comprised of a flexible non-combustible insulation.
- Listed for through branch circuit wiring.
- Contains one 1-1/8”, one 1/2”, three 7/8” knockouts. and four Romex pryouts with strain relief.
- Pre-installed real nail easily installs in regular lumber or engineered lumber.
- Bar hangers are adjustable from 13-5/8” to 25” and can be repositioned to 90° on plaster frame.
- Swivel bar hanger bendable at 90° angle for easy installation.
- cULus Listed for feed through
- Certified under ASTM-E283 for air-tight construction
- CSA Classified for wet location
- LM79 and LM80
- Can be used for state of California Title 24 compliance
- JA8 certified
- Energy Star