Part Number: NFBIC-5LMRATA
Specification grade fire-rated new construction housing. The double wall fixture incorporates a non-combustible fiber insulation to prevent passage of flames, toxic gases, ignitable gasses into ceiling plenums. The UL Classified housing is rated for a minimum of 2 hours protection. Suitable for commercial, multi-family and residential applications.
- Weighs 7.3 lbs
- Rated for direct contact with insulation
- cULus classified Two Hour Fire Rating
- 24-1/2" Bar hangers with captive nails & alignment feet
- Accommodates 1-3/4" maximum ceiling thickness
- Input Voltage:120/277V
- Socket: Quick connect for LED downlight
- Wattage: 17.5W max.
- Dimming: Specified by downlight
Prewired 0.03" thick galvanized steel, contains one 3/4" trade size knockout, one 3/8" trade size knokcout, three 1/2" trade size knockouts and four Romex pryouts with strain relief and snap on covers. All leads are #18AWG wire, the ground wire is connected to the bottom, and quick connectors are supplied on all leads. Maximum of 8 no. 12 AWG through branch circuit conductors suitable for at least 90°C permitted in junction box.