- Digital Partition Switch
- The LMPS-104 Digital Partition Switch enables quick manual coordination of lighting controls in flexible spaces with up to four movable walls. It is part of a Digital Lighting Management (DLM) system, and can reconfigure connected switches and occupancy sensors. The LMPS-104 may also be used as a status indicator when an LMIO-102 Digital Partition Interface is used for automatic coordination of controls.
- Reconfigures lighting controls for logical operation when movable walls are opened and closed
- Each button represents one wall- LED indicates status
- Recalls 16 configurations for spaces with up to 5 partitioned areas and 4 movable walls
- Infrared (IR) transceiver for wireless configuration and control
- Sleek single gang device fits decorator wall plates
- Five color options and custom engraving options- standard buttons may be replaced in the field