Lutron PJ2-3BRL-GBL-L01 Pico Wireless Control, 3-Button with Raise/Lower, Light Icons, Black
3-button with raise/lower pico, light icons, works with compatible Lutron systems to control a light or group of lights
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This battery-operated control requires no external power or communication wiring.
- Provides control for the following: Maestro Wireless controls, PowPak Modules, Sivoia QS wireless systems, Serena RF remote control shades, Energi Savr NodeT and Quantum systems, through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM), GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems, RadioRA 2 systems, HomeWorks QS wireless systems
- Control available in a variety of button marking options.
- Easy reconfiguration for use as: Handheld remote, Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate adapter kit sold separately), Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately), A tabletop control (tabletop pedestal sold separately).
- Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
- 10-year battery life (one CR2032 battery included).
- Can provide control of blinds, curtains or lighting devices within a 30 ft (9 m) range.