Pico Wireless Control
(for North, Central, and South America)
The Pico wireless control is a flexible and easy to use
device that allows the user to control Lutron wireless
load-control devices from anywhere in the space. This
battery-operated control requires no external power or
• Provides control for the following:
– Caséta Wireless controls
– Energi Savr Node, Quantum, and myRoom systems,
through the use of a QS sensor module (QSM)
– Vive systems, including:
· Maestro Wireless controls
· PowPak modules
– GRAFIK Eye QS wireless systems
– HomeWorks QS wireless systems
– Maestro Wireless controls
– PowPak modules
– RadioRA 2 systems
– Serena RF remote control shades
– Sivoia QS wireless systems
• Control available in a variety of button marking options.
• Control available in Gloss and Satin Colors finishes.
• Easy reconfiguration for use as:
– Handheld remote
– Wall-mount control (with or without faceplate; faceplate
adapter kit sold separately)
– Car visor control (car visor clip sold separately)
– A table top control (table top pedestal sold separately).
• Battery-powered. Requires no wiring.
• 10 year battery life 2
(one CR2032 battery included).
• Can provide control of blinds, curtains, or lighting devices
within a range of 30 ft (9 m) through walls and 60 ft (18 m)
• BAA-compliant model numbers available in gloss only. 3
• BAA-compliant Pico kit includes Pico wallplate adapter. 3