RF Relay Module with Softswitch
Compatible with RA2 Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems
The RF relay module with Softswitch is a radio
frequency (RF) device that uses Lutron patented
Softswitch technology to control up to 16 A of
general-purpose loads based on input from RA2
Select, RadioRA 2, and HomeWorks systems.
• Lutron patented Softswitch technology prevents
arcing of relay contacts, extending product lifetime.
• Various operating voltages available—refer
to Models chart below for details on voltage
• Capable of switching 16 A of general-purpose loads.
• Utilizes Lutron Clear Connect RF technology—refer
to Models chart below for frequency band data and
Lutron system compatibility.
• Mounts to an electrical junction box through a 1/2 in
(21 mm trade-size) knockout opening.
• Complies with requirements for use in a
compartment handling environmental air (plenum)
per NEC® 2011 300.22(C)(3) (LMJ- model only).